Effective Date: October 21, 2019
A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather personal information online from visitors who are under the age of 13. If a child under 13 submits personal information to Company online and we learn that the personal information is the information of a child under 13, we will attempt to delete the information as soon as possible. If you believe that we might have any personal information collected online from a child under 13, please contact us at [email protected]
1. Types of Data We Collect .
(a) Personal Information You Provide to Us.
- We will collect personal information you submit when you sign up for our newsletter.
- When you place an order through the Services for delivery or to pick up in one of our restaurants, we collect information necessary to process your order.
- If you provide us feedback or contact us via email, we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the email.
- We may also collect personal information at other points in our Services that indicate that personal information is being collected.
(b) Information Collected via Technology.
- Information Collected by Our Servers . Our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) may collect information automatically from your computer or device, including but not limited to:
- The date and time of your visit, the pages and content you view, and links you click on while navigating within our Services;
- Information about the type of content accessed via our Services;
- The site you visited before and after visiting our Site;
- Your Internet Protocol (IP) address (a numerical address assigned to your computer by your Internet service provider so that other computers connected to the Internet can communicate with your browser online) that can sometimes be used to derive your general geographic area;
- Search terms you enter using our Services or on a referral site;
- Unique identifiers, including non-global mobile device identification numbers;
- Information about your device such as your device type, screen size, browser type, language and other settings, memory capacity, plug-ins, Internet domain, TCP configuration parameters, operating system, carrier code, time zone and the names, versions and package IDs of software installed on your device; and
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies (see additional descriptions of these terms below).
- Pixel Tags . In addition, we use “Pixel Tags” (also referred to as clear Gifs, Web beacons, or Web bugs). Pixel Tags are tiny graphic images with a unique identifier, similar in function to Cookies, that are used to track online movements of Web users. In contrast to Cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, Pixel Tags are embedded invisibly in Web pages and email messages. We may use Pixel Tags to collect information about your interactions with our email messages, such as the links you click on and whether you open or forward a message, the date and time of these interactions and the device you use to read emails.
- Location Information . If you tell us where you are (e.g., by allowing your mobile device to send us your location), we may store and use that information to provide you with location-based information and advertising.
(c) Information Collected from Social Networking Sites. If you communicate with us or mention us via Social Network Sites (“SNSs”) (e.g., Facebook or Twitter), we may collect the communications, your name, your user ID and/or user name associated with that SNS, any information or content you have permitted the SNS to share with us, such as your profile picture, email address and any information you have made public in connection with that SNS. You should check your privacy settings on your SNSs to understand and change the information sent to us through these services.
(d) Referral Information Collected from You. If you decide to invite a third party to create an Account, we will collect your and the third party’s name and e-mail address in order to send an e-mail and follow up with the third party. You or the third party may contact us at [email protected] to request the removal of this information from our database. As part of your use of the Services, we may provide you the opportunity to connect automatically with your friends through the use of contact importer tools. If you elect to use these tools, we will access information regarding your friends to facilitate automatic connection with your friends.
2. Use of Your Personal Information .
(a) General Use. In general, personal information we collect is used to respond to requests that you make, improve our Services, aid us in serving you better, or inform you of offers we believe may be of interest to you. Your personal information is used to:
- Fulfill your orders;
- Provide you with offers and promotions;
- Provide you with Services and customer support;
- Provide improved administration of our Services;
- Measure and analyze audience traffic and improve the quality of your experience when you interact with our Services;
- Respond to your requests, resolve disputes and/or troubleshoot problems;
- Tailor the features and content of the Services to you and customize the offers and advertising you see in our Services and other websites, apps and e-mail programs you may use;
- Evaluate and improve our Services and develop new products and services;
- Communicate with you about the Services, including sending you welcome emails, offers for products and services you may be interested in, and administrative email notifications such as security or support and maintenance advisories;
(b) Advertising. We may work with third parties, including Google Analytics and Facebook Pixel, for the purpose of advertisement delivery, including online behavioral advertising and multi-site advertising. Information about your use of the Services may be used by third parties in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. To assist with advertisement delivery services, these third parties may also set cookies or web beacons that collect your information across the Services and other sites and applications over time to deliver advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you. If you would like to obtain more information about these practices, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ . To learn more about how Google uses data, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ . To learn more about how Facebook uses data, visit https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation . If you would like to opt out of targeted advertising from participating advertisers, please see Section 6 below.
(a) Users. When you post comments on our Services, you will be identified by your first name, last name, and/or user handle. Please note that any personal information you include on a public area of the Services will be publicly viewable. Once displayed publicly, that information can be collected and used by others. We cannot control who reads your postings or what other users may do with the information that you voluntarily post, so it is very important that you do not put data such as private contact information which you do not want to make available to the public in your posts. Once you have posted information publicly, while you will still be able to edit and delete it on the Services, you will not be able to edit or delete such information cached, collected, and stored elsewhere by others (e.g., search engines).
(b) Third Parties Designated by You. When you use the Services, the personal information you provide will be shared with any third parties that you authorize to receive such information.
(c) Third Party Service Providers. We may share your personal information with vendors, business partners, subcontractors and third party service providers that help us provide the Services.
4. Third-Party Payment Processing. For online payments we use the payment services of Toast Inc. To simplify the ordering process for you on your next order, we save the last four digits of your credit card, the expiration date of your credit card, the credit card type, your first and last name, and a token identifier to match your information to your full credit card number, which is stored by our service providers. We do not store your full credit card number or your CVV2 number (the 3 to 4 digit security code on your card). We do not have access to your full credit card number stored by our service providers.
6. Your Choices Regarding Your Information. You have several choices regarding use of information on our Services:
(b) Google Analytics. You may prevent your data from being collected and used by Google Analytics by opting out through the use of the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/.
(c) Other Targeted Advertising. If you would like to opt out of targeted advertising from participating advertisers, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/ or http://www.aboutads.info/choices/ .
(d) Cookies. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to accept cookies from our Service for any of the purposes described above, then you can instruct your browser, by changing its settings, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. Consult your browser’s technical information. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Service or all functionality of the Service. If you have any questions about how to disable or modify cookies, please let us know at the contact information provided below.
(e) Location Information. You can deactivate location access on your mobile device.
(f) SNS. Please refer to the privacy settings of the SNS to determine how you may adjust our permissions and manage the interactivity between the Services and your SNS account.
7. Do Not Track. We do not currently respond to “do not track” signals from web browsers.
8. Security of Your Personal Information. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from authorized use, access, and disclosure. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.